Saturday, August 29, 2009

Too Busy for This




Well, that seems a bit harsh, but I have been way to busy to post anything worth while. Just sent my baby off to college, and he took all my $$$! JK, well not really. Anywho, I have not had time to scour all my usual places for my great "finds" or "treasures", whichever you prefer. The last time I was "out & about" I did grab something that I am pretty sure I am keeping to myself, unless I need some "cash 4 college"! Hey, the government needs to start THAT program!!! Or do you count all that Federal Government forms we filled out earlier this year? I am getting totally off the subject here. My fingers can't seem to keep up with the head either! I did find this great 1950's (60's) red half apron that I LOVE!! It is in very good shape & the white thread is still white, sometimes you get items that have bled onto the white's. Hope now I can get back to posting at least ONCE a WEEK!! C U L8TR! XoxO, H

2 comments: